[TechAssist] Re: bad checks??

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 07:36:20 -0400

I had one job where the customer paid only after I sent her account to
collections.

About 5 years later, I accepted another call from her. You guessed it, her
check bounced. I got paid for it, but a year or two later, when she called
for service, I refused the job. She couldn't understand why. She even
offered to pay cash.

Too bad, I was the only one left in the area that would touch a Mag T809
chassis.

John Myers
Myers TV Service        Since 1984
Alliance, OH