[tccrockets] Re: battery for stratologger CF

  • From: Peter Hackett <peter.hackett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:39:06 -0700

I've always used a standard 9V alkali battery. Never had any battery
problems with it.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Steve Sawyer <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I've been using 180mah 3S 25~40C Lipos.

For the stratologger CF required protection of the FETs (i.e.,
short-circuit or 1 Ohm pyros), I use series 3 Ohm resistors on each output.

Lots of flights are possible.

Steve