[rollei_list] Re: Lens recommendation

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 22:53:48 -0400

Ok, I won't... I'll be good.

Hold on to the Steinhiel for another day or so.

E.

On Aug 6, 2010, at 10:28 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Elias,

NO!-- Don't mess up the lens that way. Let me send you the Steinhiel lens and I will take your lens apart properly. Without messing it up

Jerry Lehrer

Elias_Roustom wrote:
If you think you are just going to toss it send it to me and I will see what I can do with it.

Once a replacement is secured, I may want to try to pry it open myself. I might just send it to you just the same. Do you have the tools for this kind of work. I might improvise with a pair of sturdy compass dividers.

Elias