[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: "Ron McGough" <rrmagoo7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:16:58 -0700

Richard,

The RSO is the one position with the authority to actually shut down the range. That is why they are called the Range Safety Officer. It is their duty to make "CERTAIN" that any rocket that flies is as safe as possible and it is not their duty to launch rockets or watch them fly.

Call me for more info,

Ron McGough

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Dierking" <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>