[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:33:44 -0700

Yes, this topic has come up a couple of times that I know of over the last
5 years.  I haven't been with the club nearly as long as some people.  When
the split range is discussed, there's always a concern for safety and I
think the people that are against this have a good point; it could be too
complicated.

Again, how about just running a ROCstock size event in October?  We are not
telling the youth groups they can't participate.  In fact, it might be nice
to have all the help.

Richard Dierking