[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: Michael Klett <xsive.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:23:43 -0700

Rick,

That looks like it would work very well.  But this is the first time
that I recall seeing these rules or procedures.  I've helped out as PM
and LCO and never known about these.  Can they be posted on the
website if they aren't already?  I want to be sure to be able to find
them before the next launch.

Thanks,
Mike