[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 11:09:32 -0700

I think the idea is good providing close coordination of the two areas.  We
also have to consider recovery.  The LCO of the large range would have to
be the only person to open and close for recovery within this area.

This might be worth a try with lots of people watching to prevent problems.

Richard Dierking