[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:11:46 -0700

Yup, this came up as well.  I can't recall if Greg mentioned this in the
announcement?

ROC's been around long enough that many things are different to change
(accept?).  It's like turning an aircraft carrier :-)

Still, if you think something is better, you can't be afraid to put it on
the table.  Many times, I wish that people out there "lurking" on chat
would speak up - Robbie did!

Richard