[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:39:32 -0700

I'm liking the idea of just adding more front row pads, loading them
through a separate chute than the PM, RSO at the pad, not giving detailed
info on each rocket before launch and moving them through quickly during
busy times.

We could use the extra people suggested for the separate area to help kids
load their rockets and RSO at the pad.

For the separate model rocket range idea, I don't like the possibility of
kids wandering onto the active larger range to recover their rockets.

I'm sure there's a clever way to get this done, we just need to put our
heads together - but no head-butting please!

Richard