[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: Wedge Oldham <wedgeoldham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:20:47 -0700

The LCO and Pad Manager must dance together.  One must lead, the other must
follow.  Really doesn't matter which leads.  PM says here launch these
next.....or the LCO says give me the East size back row next.  What is
really important is for one of the two (not none, and not both) to take the
lead.

Wedge