Re: Indentation Griping...

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:28:02 +0200

Well, this is the main reason I never liked VB too much although I've made a
few simple programs in VB when I was sighted.
Not even when I was sighted I didn't like VB too much, but I guess another
reason for not liking it is that it uses too many english words while python
might be a little better... I don't know.

Octavian