Re: Indentation Griping...

How do you get indentation to announce.  I am using JAWS version 10 and when I
hit alt+shift+i I get something about mark citation and short citation and long
citation?
What is the Citation and is there another way to get indentation to announce?

>>> Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx> 12/9/2008 10:29 AM >>>
Octavian Rasnita wrote:
"And the second argument, is that the indentation is
helpful when you need to follow some standards that require it and when we
need to work in a team that might have sighted members."
Once I found a good method for absorbing it, I find indentation schema
helpful for many the same reasons all programmers do. It helps to
outline the structure and shape of the code being reviewed. That's no
different for a blind programmer than for everyone. We just have to
figure out a personally efficient way to keep tabs on what's being
indented how far. But even when I'm working in a speech only
environment, I appreciate what consistent indentation brings to code.

JW