Re: Indentation Griping...

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 07:23:02 -0500

Hi,
For the people who wanted my sound scheme, I didn't forget to send it. I
am having trouble getting the JAWS 9 Settings Packager to zip up the
scheme. I'm not sure what the problem is, but it's not making the zip file
for some reason. I'm working on it.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/