Re: Creating an Operating System with speech included

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:14:55 +0200

A whole month?!
It is much too much. One day would be enough, but I don't think I will start to like python's indentation in a single day, and probably not even after a month.

Oh, or if you will say that you don't like it but you just get used to use it, then it is not enough.

For the moment I can choose the language I need to use and I can choose only what I personally like, no matter what others say.

If I will see that I could be a part of a team that use python and I could earn much enough to make the necessary effort of getting used to use it, then I will probably start using it, but even in that case I don't think I will say that python indentation is friendly for the blind.
How friendly could it be if it requires a month to get used to use it?

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>