-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Inkjet cartridges

  • From: "Ange" <locustchewed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:34:15 -0000

Hi Troth

I've refilled my ink cartridges for several years now.  I have both an HP
Deskjet 840C  and a Lexmark All-in-1 P3150.  I have tried different brands
of ink and apart from the first colour cartridge I refilled (For the HP)
where there was some cross-contamination, I've had no problems.

The first place I bought my ink from said that there is no such thing as
generic ink as each manufacturer has its own viscosity and additives etc, so
I've tended to be a bit more wary of these "come one come all" brands.

"Inktec" are really good in the way they solve the problem of airlocks in HP
style cartridges ~ rather ingenious and so simple when you think of it.
Another good one I've found, partly because the same kit is recommended for
both my HP and Lexmark, is "Nu-kote" ~ I bought it at Asda. (our Walmart)

Anyway enough from me ~ hope you all had a great Christmas and that the New
Year is greatly blessed.

Ange
Faith_unlimited
Locustchewed ...under restoration!!¿!!
http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html

"Everybody's normal till you get to know them."  ~  John Ortberg

"The chains of grace are so powerful, and yet so sweet, that though they
attract our heart, they do not shackle our freedom."
~ St. Francis de Sales

~~~~~The Chewy Reply Separator~~~~~