-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Inkjet cartridges

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:53:36 -0600

I wasn't the one who posted, but we have tried using 'generic ink' refills
for our Epson printer and have had tons of trouble with it.  Epson claims
you MUST use their ink because it contains an ingredient to keep the heads
from clogging.  It certainly behaved that way with cheaper ink.  HOWEVER,
we tried a new ink company and for the first time, the printer is working
well.  It prints in the correct colors, each time, no streaking, no
weirdness.  We have ordered from them twice now and they are fast
delivering as well.  We are using the 'compatible' ink and it works
perfectly and is as cheap as anyone else (or cheaper).

The company is:  https://www.databazaar.com/

We've been extremely pleased with this company.

Tori