-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Inkjet cartridges

  • From: "Christine" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 08:35:09 -0500

I got one of those freebie Dell printers thrown in and am always having to
buy ink from Dell, they seem very small, my other computer has HP printer
which I like so far, had it for about four years.  I do lots of printing and
some ph otos also.  Family tree research, am always printing hard copies of
online research.  I will be tempted soon to buy another HP printer, is not
laser though.

Christine