-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Inkjet cartridges

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:01:32 -0800 (PST)

Bob I use Incredimail and have no problems with it working like it should also
if they are not in your address book it automatically sends them to a folder
from which you can choos to add them to your approved addresses or block them.
Works GREAT for me.

  Bob
Bob Crews <rec46@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Excuse me but am I the only one here or doesn't anyone feel like replying to
a question this time of year?.

Bob