-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Inkjet cartridges

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 01:35:04 -0500

Actually, I think the cheaper-end Dell printers that they usually
include as "free" with their systems have inks that cost more than the
printer were to cost if you bought it outright. I can definitely see
going out and just buying a new printer when the ink goes. hehe.

They need to make all ink, in general, more affordable. These cartridges
are pricey (non-generic ones, I mean). HP's especially.

---Troth