-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Inkjet cartridges

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:02:30 -0500

I'm here - but I don't know the answer to your question!
I use message rules with OE, and I don't normally have a problem.
Most ad on's for anything that I've looked for are for outlook - not outlook
express.

if you like to view HTML, especially Outlook express stationery, OE is pretty
much the only game in town. I think that incredimail will view it - it is
almost identical to OE in the way it is set up though - I would guess, message
rules and all.
cris