Re: [MoAccess] Motif ES USB not working

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 12:56:13 -0400

OK, did you select the motif as in and out? You have to assign the midi
instrument definition to the midi port, too. Also, make sure your midi
channels are correct and put the motif into song or pattern mode.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

web sites: personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com. band:
http://www.queenoftheryche.com. Internet Radio station:
http://www.nhbradio.com

Internet radio show every Wednesday night from 8 to 11 pm eastern