[MoAccess] Motif es USB problem partially fixed

  • From: "Rod Alcidonis" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 12:54:59 -0400

As for my previous question regarding the Motif as USB problem, by checking all
of the options, I was able to get only port 1 working. It appears that there
are 8 ports, so I have 7 which are not working at this point.

Second, there is a lot of delay in playing back the recorded midi. Could that
be the USB port itself?

Third, It appears that I will need to resort to using audio metronome for my
projects? I have it set to port 1, channel 10 now for midi, but nothing is
being transmitted.

Thanks for any help that is forth coming. appreciate it.

Rod Alcidonis
Juris Doctor Candidate, 2009.
Roger Williams University School of Law
10 Metacom Ave., Box: 9003