Re: [MoAccess] a question about xs-editors

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 12:57:45 -0400

Robert. We?ll probably know more when the editors are released. Some of your
questions can?t be answered at the moment since they are not out yet. I
would assume some Braille support would be in the editors, but it may not be
exact since these apps may not be scripted for Braille support, but there
may be some feedback in Braille. As for editing the names of patches freom
the computer, I am not sure, I am trying to remember if th ees editor did
that and I think it might, but can?t say for sure.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

web sites: personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com. band:
http://www.queenoftheryche.com. Internet Radio station:
http://www.nhbradio.com

Internet radio show every Wednesday night from 8 to 11 pm eastern