Re: [MoAccess] a question about xs-editors

  • From: Robert Lütteke <robert.luetteke@xxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 19:01:45 +0200

thank you.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Damon Fibraio
  To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 6:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [MoAccess] a question about xs-editors

  Robert. We'll probably know more when the editors are released. Some of your
questions can't be answered at the moment since they are not out yet. I would
assume some Braille support would be in the editors, but it may not be exact
since these apps may not be scripted for Braille support, but there may be some
feedback in Braille. As for editing the names of patches freom the computer, I
am not sure, I am trying to remember if th ees editor did that and I think it
might, but can't say for sure.

  --

  Damon Fibraio

  screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

  web sites: personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com. band:
http://www.queenoftheryche.com. Internet Radio station: http://www.nhbradio.com

  Internet radio show every Wednesday night from 8 to 11 pm eastern