[MoAccess] Motif ES USB not working

  • From: "Rod Alcidonis" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 12:07:29 -0400

Hello guys:

I have downloaded the USB driver for the motif es, installed it, but I am
getting no sound. I have also followed the instructions to activate the USB on
the Motif es, but to no avail.

The Midi activity is being shown on my taskbar.

I have also installed and configured my Instrument definition for the Motif es.

I noticed that in the midi devices dialog box, there is only one option to
select the motif es8. As for input, it appears that it only goes to motif 1-4.
Could it be that I am not receiving input sound? I was under the assumption
that by selecting the motif es only, as the only option given, it would work
for both input and output.

Please help;  I desperately want to get this fix!

Thanks.

Rod Alcidonis
Juris Doctor Candidate, 2009.
Roger Williams University School of Law