[haiku-development] Re: Laptop HDA audio

  • From: Dane <signalcaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:08:09 -0500

Really appreciate the insights, and Simon, thanks for the kind words.

Stability is already is good for us on Haiku. We'll stick with it because we
already have nearly our entire system running great on it.  Just a couple
remaining little sticking points, and as we solve those, it'll not only help
us, but the whole community will benefit.  It's all good.  :-)

Soon I'll start a new thread related to whatever sort of bounty or reward thing
we come up with.  I hope everyone will chime in on that, and anyone with an
inclination will consider participating.