[haiku-development] Re: Laptop HDA audio

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <signalcaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 06:44:50 -0500

> The bounties have a good track record, and results. The sooner we start, the
> better.

Let me ask some questions, since I'm kind of new to how bounties work.

1. Is the bounty a pledge of money, or is it donated to some sort of bank
account, from which it is collected by the coder?

2. Who decides when the programming goal has been reached, releasing the funds
to the coder?

3. If the programming goal is in several stages, can bounties be set up for
each stage?