[haiku-development] Re: Laptop HDA audio

  • From: Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:31:42 -0700

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 08:50:36AM +0200, Fredrik Mod wrote:

> Pete is you also going to use recording from the soundcard? I would test
> that to (often forgotten)
I hadn't forgotten (:-))  However it may be a bit awkward to test in
their not-exactly-convenient facility.  Guess I could check the internal
mic at least.  It's not a vital need at the moment, though, as I presumably
can always switch over to Linux if I really need to record.

> If the Wlan works with FreeBSD then it should work or work later with
> Haiku also our Wlan drivers are same as FreeBSD 9.0
Good to know. Thanks.

        -- Pete --