[haiku-development] Re: AltGr Key, key_map, and the US-International Keyboard

  • From: Rimas Kudelis <rq@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 21:36:41 +0300

2012.04.02 21:04, John Scipione rašė:
<snip>
you'll be able to select AltGr in the Modifier keys window if you want
them. I am currently in the process of updating that dialog to support
AltGr with a few other enhancements.

By the way, can you please make it more obvious which side of that dialog refers to the physical keys and which one to their functions in Haiku? Whenever I go to that dialog, I become confused. I noticed that someone added "Opt/Win" and "Cmd/Alt" titles instead of just Opt and Cmd, but funny thing is that they are added to the wrong side (the one with mapping, not keys), which increased my confusion exponentially. :)

Rimas