[haiku-development] Re: AltGr Key, key_map, and the US-International Keyboard

  • From: Rimas Kudelis <rq@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 15:35:58 +0300

2012.04.01 15:32, Axel Dörfler rašė:
On 04/01/2012 04:55 AM, Joseph Groover wrote:
Missed the whole 'international' bit... go figure ;-)

If I hit [Left-Alt]+[W] I close the window, but [Right-Alt]+[W] does
nothing... quite annoying considering I became quite accustomed to using
either with BeOS. Would like to see the same behavior in Haiku...

You would have to use the US standard keymap, not the international one. That should behave as you describe it.

Perhaps the standard US keymap should be the default when booting? I hadn't noticed until yesterday that current default is US international. I think this is more confusing than beneficial.

Rimas