[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 20:08:46 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm so happy you having a good day and had your medicine in a big way
with those yummy chocolates you got for your birthday. Your tea so yummy. Yes I
know you love cheese on toast one of many things on our list of things in
common. I have never tried white chocolate malteesers but I'm sure I would love
them even though I prefer milk chocolate best. Oh that's so amazing you are
left handed too so yet another thing to our list of things in common how cool I
love it. It's not good being left handed is seen as not quite right. I say all
the best people are left handed hahahaha. Glad you enjoyed reading about my
schooldays. Well have a good day tomorrow. Keep you posted on mine at blind
club. Love Clare