[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 22:37:55 +0100

Good evening Senn, oh no worries there. I know how a lack of chocolate can make
us soon lose the plot hahaha. Well not only are black eyed peas eatable but
they are musical as well haha. Get it. The pop group of course. Yes I know. A
bad joke. I must go back to the drawing board. Well I'm so happy you had such a
lovely day with your brothers and nephews your tea so yummy. I had a good chill
out day with my magazines and my music. I listened to the drifters earlier and
now listening to Elvis I love all the old stuff you can't beat it always the
best. The magazines I caught up with are from a charity called living without
sight one is called listening ear and the other called music talk which of
course is my favourite with being into music in a big way. I also love their
tech talk one too. They are on cassette tape and monthly. I also get free
magazines my favourite is the two town talker which has taken a summer break.
It's a monthly mag and the next one will be September. For tea it was a buffet
of sausages and burgers. I had an aero caramel mousse after they so yummy even
more than the normal one they are new out. I know you will love them as I do.
Later I had some more of Anna's chocolate orange aero. Well soon going to bed.
Goodnight. Love Clare xxxx