[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:25:40 +0100

Hi Senn yes it's so cool we both love brownies but then again we would as they
chocolate after all hahahaha. So happy you stocked up on that all important
chocolate fix this morning it just has to be done for sure haha. Well you can
have my share of the nuts as I don't like them. I'm nuts enough as you already
know haha. The nuttier the better. OH that's so cool the way you put tapes onto
disk you are very technical for sure even more than me I wouldn't know where to
start. I have heard about these daisy recorders and also about SD cards they
sound so cool. I also know about the memory sticks that can either be played on
computer or on a boom box and I know some people put magazines onto them now
although I don't get any yet. It's all very clever for sure. OH no I don't cook
either as live with my parents so my good old mum does it all so like you I
just eat it the best bit haha. I do sometimes help mum when she bakes the odd
times especially at Christmas when she bakes the sausage rolls and mince pies I
love doing that. Oh dear I mentioned Christmas there but it won't be long the
way time flies it's so scary. Well enjoy your late lunch. I just had chocolate
cake with a good old cuppa. Love Clare xxxx