[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 19:32:58 -0000

Hi Clare,
glad your having a good chill out day to with that important medicine.
I had some of those chocolates that I got for my birthday, usually have just
the one but had four today. smiles
Your tea sounds nice, I like cheese on toast to, I know, I have said before.
smiles
For tea it was, sliced potato, onion, tomato and small pieces of lamb done in
the oven. yum.
Oh your the same as me when it comes to malt teasers.
Have you had the white chocolate ones? yummy.
Forgot last time, interesting to hear about your school days in another e mail.
I'm left handed to.
Some people think when your left handed, it means your not quite right, they
are only jealous that they can't write with their left hand. hahaha.
Have a good week at all your clubs and dance.
Take care.
Senn.