[guide.chat] To Senn

Hi Senn yes that's so cool we have so much in common for sure. I love to dip my
chips and chicken nuggets in my tomato sauce that's what I call ketchup. Oh
dear shame you didn't make up for that lack of chocolate fix today but that
bake well tart still yummy. Oh you should have had a midnight feast how cool.
Well I don't do any kind of housework naughty naughty. Tut tut. Well that's the
beauty of living with my parents my good old mum does it all haha. So we now
have another Cinderella who will go to the ball with her handsome prince now
she's done her dusting of her room haha. I had a good chill out chocolate
filled day and it was sausage dinner yummy. I had that yummy aero mousse after
and now chocolate orange segments so that all important chocolate fix in a big
way. Yes the nuttier the better for sure. Love Clare xxxx