[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:31:32 +0100

Hi Senn yes I'm so happy you made up for lost time with that all important
chocolate fix for sure and yes I love brownies too yummy one of my favourites.
So happy you loved my day. Yes it will be so cool to be able to get out more
with Barbara and meet up with Sarah and Karen as well. Oh so happy you love
bowling too so yet another thing we have in common to add to our long list. Oh
if only you lived nearer to us you could come too we would have a ball for sure
and of course a chocolate filled time haha. How cool you copied tapes onto
disk. Did you copy them by computer or do you have a special machine that does
it? Just interested. Our weather has been the same as yours not too hot but at
least it didn't rain that's something. No plans for tomorrow. Hope you have a
good day. Love Clare xxxx