[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:08:50 +0100

Hi Senn oh yes it's so interesting how different parts of the country have
different names for the same thing and it's interesting your muffins are cakes
like ours. Yes we call fizzy drinks pop. Yes I'm sure there's lots of other
things and if we put our minds to it I bet we could write a book on the subject
haha. Nothing else comes to mind at the moment though. Your fish and chips so
yummy one of my favourites but of course you can't beat the chippy but I know
not everyone's as lucky as us. We are lucky enough to have a chippy around the
corner from us how cool not bad going. We live in a very good area we even have
the shops nearby and doctors surgery as well as a dentist but of course don't
want to be going there try to keep away from those places haha. Oh yes we have
pubs but of course I'm not a drinker I have never liked alcohol. I always have
an orange juice when I go in pub. Oh that will be so amazing if that's yet
another thing we have in common to add to our long list. OH yes I nearly forgot
we have that cafe here Anna and I go in when she comes over to see me. I'm so
happy your skype is now fixed so keeping everything crossed it won't go wrong
again. Well I'm enjoying a much needed chill out day but not sure what's for
tea yet either but I know we will both enjoy whatever we have will be yummy of
course. Our mums know what we like and don't like. Well sadly they can't get me
a driver this week so my good old daddy will step in tomorrow for Janet's blind
club. Well hope you had a lovely time out. Love Clare xxxx