[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:38:29 +0100

Hi Senn oh fancy you not liking flying either so yet another thing to add to
our long list of things in common how amazing. Yes that turbulence very scary
for sure what a good job it didn't last long when you were flying to Cyprus but
long enough of course haha. Ah that's a shame you lost track of home and away
but you may be able to catch up with it again in September that will be so
cool. I don't know why it takes a summer break each year either as they still
have Neighbours on which is typical. I don't watch that anymore I lost track
with that but maybe will listen to it again now there's no home and away. Well
I'm having a chilled out chocolate filled day of course and the yummy chippy
tonight. It's lovely and sunny here. Hope you have a good day too and yes make
sure you get that all important chocolate fix haha. Love Clare xxxx