[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 20:28:34 +0100

Hi Senn oh no I don't have onions with my hot dogs as don't like them so you
can have my share of them haha. Yes I'm looking forward to staying with Auntie
Pearl and having that quality time with her it will be lovely for sure. Not
long to go now. OH dear that's not good you having problems with your skype
hope it will soon be fixed. I didn't know there was a new upgrade of guide. I'm
using guide version 6 and thought that was the most recent. Well just catching
up with emails after a hectic but lovely day. I got home late as the traffic
bad as usual. I also had a very bad start which got me stressed as the
transport let me down typical so how lucky it was that my parents were home and
could take me to the blind club and they spent time in town while I was there
to save them making 2 journeys. Hope they don't let me down on Wednesday for
Janet's blind club but dad's going to ring them tomorrow and find out what went
wrong. It's just not good enough when we rely on these services and they let us
down. I just thank God my parents were around to come to my rescue. Well I
enjoyed the blind club when I finally got there. I had no luck on the dominoes
or the raffle but it's the taking part and having fun that counts of course.
For tea it was meatballs with mash and beans and a yummy aero caramel mousse
and with the soaps had aero balls. Hope you had your choc fix too and had a
good day. Love Clare xxxx.

Senn said

Hi Clare,
oh I'm so happy that I can now go to the ball with my handsome prince because
of doing my dusting. Smiles.
I'm so please you had a nice time out with your parents and aunt, that's great
your going to be staying with your aunt for a couple of days, that's really
nice.
Yummy hotdog's! do you have onions with yours? I do.
Glad you had your choc fix of course, can't go without that, no way!
Yes it is good isn't it? when you listen to things that you have heard before,
you still enjoy them, doesn't matter how many times you have listened to a
book, tv programme etc.
Haven't done much since my last message.
I tried going on skype earlier but found I can't, I think the latest guide
update has something to do with it because I didn't have any problems with
skype before.
What a pain!
I hope you have a good week too.
Take care.