[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 22:44:36 +0100

Hi Senn. I'm so happy you had a lovely time at the barbecue for your sisters
birthday all those yummy goodies just my thing the chocolate brownie being the
best of course so glad you got that all important chocolate fix in a big way.
So happy the weather was lovely for you. It was sunny here to this afternoon. I
had a chilled out chocolate filled day of course. Looking forward to the blind
club tomorrow. Keep you posted. Hope you have a good week. Love Clare xxxx