[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:08:31 +0100

Hi Senn that's so cool we are both little and good then hahaha. Well I'm one of
these people who can eat as much as I like and not put weight on how lucky is
that? I better not rub it in too much of course hahaha. How cool you have a
reading machine from Portset and it has the same lady's voice as guide and my
media centre. Well now you had your hair cut you should be able to see better
hahaha. That's what I say when I have had mine cut I always say I can see
better. Oh if only that's all it took. That really would be a miracle for sure.
Your Macdonald's so yummy I love their chicken nuggets with fries. How cool we
have so much in common especially when it comes to food and that all important
chocolate fix. Well I'm happy to have my own cordless headphones and have just
tried them they so cool and was so amazed how quickly they charged up. They
have 20 hours of playback time not bad going so well away now. Our carvery was
so yummy I had turkey dinner and of course that all important chocolate fix
with that yummy chocolate sponge pudding with custard that I call my melting
moment cake as it lives up to it's name for sure as it melts in the mouth and
only lasts a moment with me hahaha. Well I look forward to your update on the
media centre. Love Clare xxxx