[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 20:15:13 +0100

Hi Senn. oh I'm so happy you liked my day. Ah it's so lovely to know I have
been missed hahaha. Oh yes I'm so happy now I'm getting involved with my nephew
I look forward to him being here next Thursday so we can play dominoes and
those board games again. OH the orange aero is so yummy I know you will love it
as I do. I love anything orange as well as chocolate of course so it's 2 of my
favourite things all in one how cool not bad going. Oh you were so lucky to
escape the rain last night. We had rain almost all day on and off. The sun came
out later in the afternoon though. So glad you had a good day too catching up
with tapes and emails as well as doing your Cinderella bit of course haha. Oh
dear not good you got bitten 4 times. Well I agree with all you said in another
message about audio description it's not good they don't have it for all
programmes and films we still have a long way to go they should realise us
totally blind people want to enjoy things as much as the sighted. If I didn't
like the soaps I wouldn't watch TV at all as not much else on for me but of
course I'm looking forward to the x factor coming back I love the musical
programmes like that. Oh Senn how cool there's so many birthdays in November
that's amazing. Well I'm now in the interval of Emmerdale. You have a good
evening too and a good day tomorrow. I will be chilling out and of course will
have the yummy chippy at night as always on Fridays as well as that all
important chocolate fix of course that just has to be done. Love Clare xxxx