[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 18:27:21 +0100

Hi Senn I'm so glad you got lots of that all important chocolate fix to keep
you going it's all so yummy especially those pancakes with chocolate filling.
Oh yes you showing your age now for sure hahaha. All this old music was way
before my time but my parents got me into it all. they love music so I have
been brought up with it and I love all of it. I prefer it to a lot of today's
stuff they call er music as at least can listen to it. I'm showing my age now
for sure haha. Love Clare xxxx