[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 18:08:50 -0000

Hi Senn, I hope you having a good chill out day with that medicine as I am. For
tea it was cheese on toast and that aero mousse. I didn't have flat 20's after
all last night I changed my mind so had orange segments instead. I will have
more of them tonight. Yes I know what you mean about Malteesers. Once I start
on them I can't stop either. The ducks are out in force so not spelt it right
but never mind it said it right at least that's what matters haha. I'm so happy
it's my busy week of blind clubs and dance ahead. Keep you posted how it goes.
Hope you have a good week too. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep you posted on
blind club. Love Clare