[guide.chat] carol's secretary

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 17:20:03 -0000

hi  clare
nice to hear  that you had a nice day  yesterday
your tea sounds yummy
i am glad that you have got my braille  letter
 i know  you have a bissy week  this week  coming
yesterday i stayd  at julie's  house
i had  fish  cakes  and cabbage  and potatos
then trifle   and a cup of tea yummy

mathew and i  plide  cards  that had braille on them  mathew  won twice  hahaha
i came back this morning   tomorrow  i am going for my tea at julie's  again we
are having home maid potato  hash  and home maid pastry yummy
my carer  is not with me tomorrow
she is at the dentist

phylis
mathew gave me the email address of the canvas  materal but i have lost  it
mistake   i am a silley sod
but i will get it for you soon
hope you have a nice  week  end

senn
glad that you had a nice day
with your sister  and brother
i have been beusy today
i maid  a tape to a nice  friend  i will post it tomorrow
i did  all my house work today
i had  a letter yesterday they  are going to re wire  my flat
all the flat
iam not very happy  about it
and all my new carpets
iwill have to stey at julies   house  for two days in febrary

iwill have to pay stan a months  wages for being my secretary  i pay him a
pound a houre  hahaha
love carol xxxx