[guide.chat] carol's secretary

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:17:00 -0000

hi  clare
glad you had a lovey    day at the riverside    club
glad that you won at bingo
oh  nice to win some  medicene hahaha
now you are all stocked  up
for your choclote  yummy
hope you engjoy  the dance  tomorrow
i had a nice day at julie's  today
my  potatoe  ash  we had apple pye and custard  yummy
tomorrow i will be exeited
because my lap top is comping  yippie it could be tomorrow  wnen i start to
send  emails  in
what i will do is  phone  stan  to let him know
that my lap top is  up and runing
so that you can send me a email  to my email address
my email address will still be the same
so that i can add it to my address  book

senn
glad you had anice day as well  i posted my tapes today
i sent one to jackie my friend

clare
wow wasen't  correyie   good to night     and it was all action
its about time  treaceie was put in her place
it was a lovly  wedding  to night
lots of love  carol  xxxxxx