[guide.chat] carol's secretary

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:16:04 -0000

hi  clare
i have some  good news  my tv is now on  again yippee
i watch  corrrie  to night
its a lovely   feeling
to have it on again

i went to morrisons  and spent £48 i nearly  fainted
hahahaha
i had a cheesse  sandwhich
yummy
then i went  in the pound  shop and bought  adoggy ornament  for a friend
called  emma  she will be 50 next week

clare iam so happy that you like your new club  today now you have a nather
xmas  party to go to now
and in the summer  time
you will  be going on day's trips
iam looking  forword  to going    to my day centre
then  iam going to my carers  house  for my tea
i am having  chicken  and roast  potattos  and cabbage
and carrotts  and pees  and gravy  and stuffin
yummy
later  we are having strawberry  and ice cream
lots of love  carol  xxxxxx