[guide.chat] carol's secretary

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:59:49 -0000

hi  clare
glad you had a nice  day  yeterday
your tea sound  yummy

senn
glad you had a nice day  as well
it was nice that your sister  came  to see you
and you did your tapes

well yeasterday  i had a nise day with stella   we went in the british  home
stores
for dinner  we had  cooked  ham  and eggs  and  home made  chips  yummy  then
we had  a coffee
and for a sweet  we had wall nut   cake  and a glass of orange  juice  yummy

we  went shoping  i bort  a 50th  birthday  card
sparkles  candles  with 50 on it
that is for her cake
i got banners  with 50 on it
then i went to the book  shop  and bort  a new  book
its a surprise  for her
then went in willkinsons  and got some crast  stuff  to use  for my cards  then
 we  got a cupcake  from a cafe
lots of love carol xxxxx