[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 22:22:28 -0000

Hi there Clare,
thanks for telling me what those pies from Greg's are called and what other
ones you can get.
I think I would go for the sausage one, it sounds so yummy.
Will let you know what I think of them when I have one.
Hope you enjoyed your chicken dinner and also of course the aero moose.
Oh yes, I did faint when I read that you still had some truffles left. smiles
Bet you haven't got any now. hahaha.
I enjoyed my tea it was yummy.
Yep, had my medicine for today, forgot to say in my other message that I had a
chocolate crepe and some chocolate dairy box.
Got a feeling that, that doesn't sound quite right, oh well, hope you know what
I mean. smiles
Have a good day tomorrow.
Senn.