[guide.chat] To the secretary for Carol

Hi Carol, oh so happy you went to your Julie's yesterday and stayed the night
and had a lovely time as always your tea so yummy. How cool you and Mathew
played cards such fun. You certainly had a busy day today. I'm chilling out
with my medicine of course. I enjoyed my cheese on toast for tea and that aero
mousse and later will have chocolate orange segments so my medicine in a big
way. Oh dear not good your flat is being rewired in Feb what a pain. So glad
you will be able to stay at Julie's while it's being done. Oh Carol this is
certainly turning out to be an eventful year for you so far I mean whatever
next. Let's hope things will soon get back to normal. I'm so excited about your
new laptop so let's hope all goes to plan. Well enjoy your tea at Julie's
tomorrow home made potato hash with pastry so yummy. Keep you posted how blind
club goes and yes I'm so happy it's my busy week ahead. Oh our secretary Stan
will certainly be a very rich man haha. I thank him so much for his help
keeping us connected it's very much appreciated. What would we do without him
eh. I can't wait for you to be back in action again I'm missing you so much so
it will be lovely to be able to email again. Love Clare xxxx